Sunday, October 21, 2012

Progress not Perfection

I have found change can take time . When I find a defect that needs changing in me  , there seems to be a pattern in how I address it. When I entered AA , I was told in our Big Book that I was self centered run extreme that was not good news but I owned it . Now that I had been spiritual enlighted to a defect .It was not something I knew before that moment so none of that defect before I accept it should I cry over.I will make admends but I was not enlightened so as to beat nyself over it but to address it. I have found for me it has taken several years of doing that act before I can make great progress of correcting, From the first moment I continue doing this defect and then say to myself in amazement ,"  I can't believe I do that "! I had not realize it before that previous moment of clarity . Many moment of clarity become enlightenment. As the time passes I continue to make progress on a defect-Progress not perfection seems to be the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment